Fibre Wall Mount Cabinets
FTU Wall Mount Cabinets, Single-Door OPTIchannel™ FTU wall mount cabinets utilize FSP adapter panels and blown fiber brackets (FTU4SP only). Extended front covers provide patch cord protection. Security can be added with optional key lock kits.
FCW Wall Mount Cabinets, Double-Door OPTIchannel™ FCW wall mount cabinets accept FSP series adapter panels. They will also accept blown fiber brackets or splice trays. This style of cabinet has a separate lockable “technician side” for terminating the building cable. The “user side” of the FCW encloses and protects the patch cord connections and can be secured with an optional lock set.
- FTU capacity: 2 or 4 FSP adapter panels
- FCW capacity: 4 or 12 FSP adapter panels
- Cable entry ports designed for stackable mounting
- 16 guage cold rolled steel construction
- Durable black powder coat finish
- FTU2SP does not accept splice trays
- FTU4SP accepts a maximum of two 7" splice trays
- FCW4SP accepts:
- Two 7" splice trays if using standard adapter panels
- One 7" splice tray if using high-density adapter panels